Paperblanks Hardcover Journal - Mosaique - Micro - Unlined
- Includes ribbon marker
- 160 pages of 120 gsm plain paper
- Smyth sewn binding for ultimate durability
- Acid-free, sustainable forest and fountian pen friendly paper
- Measures 7 x 9 cm (2.75" X 3.5")
Paperblanks Mosaïque journal was inspired by an 18th-century Parisian leather book binding created by master binder Nicolas-Denis Derome. The gold-tooled, polychromatic mosaic cover recalls a mediæval motif called “au semé” – small decorative patterns arranged in symmetrical lines or columns. Modern versions of this binding technique see the ancient motif combined with fresh colours and materials.
|Cover Type||Hard Cover|
|Paper Weight||120 gsm|
|Size||7 x 9 cm (2.75" X 3.5")|
|Standard Paper Size||Odd Size (Micro)|
|Features||Acid Free Paper, FSC Certified Paper, Fountain Pen Friendly, Page Marker|
We offer free standard shipping with purchase over USD99.
We offer 2 types of shipping worldwide, Standard and Expedited Shippings.
1. Standard (Due to the current situation, delay will be expected for Standard Shipping)
• Air Registered Mail by Post Office
• FREE for orders over USD99, a discount will automatically apply to the total
• Flat rate USD5.99
• Delivered in 2-14 working days with tracking (Asia: 2-7 working days; Rest of World: 5-14 working days)
• Applicable Countries: Worldwide
• Priority service by Fedex
• Flat rate USD19.9 worldwide
• Delivered in 3-5 working days
• Applicable Countries: Most countries worldwide but if service unavailable for your country, please contact us and we could work it out
All orderable products on our site are in stock and goods will usually be dispatched within one business days (excluding weekends/holidays). For more details about shipping, please check here.
Shop in confidence with our 30-day Return Policy.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly provide a refund. For more details about returns, please check here.