Agat Diver Watch Bronze 60mm L
- Original maker for the Soviet Navy, Zlatoust (Agat) Watch factory
- An uncommon piece of Russian military diving history
- Rare, yearly production is less than a thousand pieces altogether
- Features a massive case size along with the large luminous numerals and canteen-style crown
- Among the largest and heaviest on the market, not for the faint-hearted
- A real eye catcher, definitely a conversation piece
- Handcrafted in Russia
This is Agat's largest (60MM) Diver, handcrafted in the same time-honored fashion of the legendary 60MM Soviet Diver Watch (191-ChS) since 1950s by the original Zlatoust (Agat) Watch Factory! The lengardary 191-ChS was made exclusively for the military and ceased in production in 1974. In response to hugh demand and repeated requests over the years, Agat Diver Watch was reborn in 2010 as 192-ChS of which stayed faithful to the original in every aspect by the same maker, Zlatoust (Agat) Watch Factory, except an upgrade of the mechanical movement to an original Soviet design by Vostok whereas 191-ChS's movement design was heavily based on the American Dueber-Hampden pocket watch. Over the course of 2011, 2 more sizes were launched, 53MM (193-ChS) and 46MM (195-ChS), both having the same heritage by the same maker but more wearable and yet, they are amongst the biggest, heaviest watches one will ever come across.
|Dial||Matt black with luminous numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Shock protection|
|Power Reserve||Minimum 44 hrs|
|Water Resistance||200 m|
|Lug Width||24 mm|
|Weight||Approx 220 g|
|Packaging||Agat wooden box|
|Country of Manufacture||Russia|
We offer free standard shipping with purchase over USD99.
We offer 2 types of shipping worldwide, Standard and Expedited Shippings.
1. Standard (Due to the current situation, delay will be expected for Standard Shipping)
• Air Registered Mail by Post Office
• FREE for orders over USD99, a discount will automatically apply to the total
• Flat rate USD5.99
• Delivered in 2-14 working days with tracking (Asia: 2-7 working days; Rest of World: 5-14 working days)
• Applicable Countries: Worldwide
• Priority service by Fedex
• Flat rate USD19.9 worldwide
• Delivered in 3-5 working days
• Applicable Countries: Most countries worldwide but if service unavailable for your country, please contact us and we could work it out
All orderable products on our site are in stock and goods will usually be dispatched within one business days (excluding weekends/holidays). For more details about shipping, please check here.
Shop in confidence with our 30-day Return Policy.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly provide a refund. For more details about returns, please check here.