Agat Diver Watch Stainless Steel 46mm L
- Original maker for the Soviet Navy, Zlatoust (Agat) Watch factory
- An uncommon piece of Russian military diving history
- Rare, yearly production is less than a thousand pieces altogether
- Features a massive case size along with the large luminous numerals and canteen-style crown
- Among the largest and heaviest on the market, not for the faint-hearted
- A real eye catcher, definitely a conversation piece
- Handcrafted in Russia
This is Agat's smallest (46MM) Diver, handcrafted in the same time-honored fashion of the legendary 60MM Soviet Diver Watch (191-ChS) since 1950s by the original Zlatoust (Agat) Watch Factory! The lengardary 191-ChS was made exclusively for the military and ceased in production in 1974. In response to hugh demand and repeated requests over the years, Agat Diver Watch was reborn in 2010 as 192-ChS of which stayed faithful to the original in every aspect by the same maker, Zlatoust (Agat) Watch Factory, except an upgrade of the mechanical movement to an original Soviet design by Vostok whereas 191-ChS's movement design was heavily based on the American Dueber-Hampden pocket watch. Over the course of 2011, 2 more sizes were launched, 53MM (193-ChS) and 46MM (195-ChS), both having the same heritage by the same maker but more wearable and yet, they are amongst the biggest, heaviest watches one will ever come across.
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Dial||Matt black with luminous numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Shock protection|
|Power Reserve||Minimum 29 hrs|
|Water Resistance||200 m|
|Lug Width||24 mm|
|Weight||Approx 150 g|
|Packaging||Agat wooden box|
|Country of Manufacture||Russia|
Dear friends and customers,
In order to cope with the current situation and maintain an efficient service, a new shipping policy will be applied temporarily until postal services resume normal: Standard Shipping fee will be reduced from USD6.99 to USD4.99 and be charged regardless of the order amount and for orders above USD100, international shipping will be upgraded to Expedited Shipping by Fedex/TNT automatically at no additional charge. For orders below USD100, they will be sent by Air Registered Mail or SF Express (Standard Shipping) from Hong Kong or Taiwan, please be reminded a longer shipping time would be expected for Standard Shipping due to the current situation.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Pen & Tool
We offer free standard shipping when your order total is over USD99.
We offer 2 types of shipping worldwide, Standard and Expedited Shippings.
• FREE for orders over USD99, a discount will automatically apply to the total
• Flat rate USD6.99
• Delivered in 2-14 working days with tracking (Asia: 2-7 working days; Rest of World: 5-14 working days)
• Applicable Countries: Worldwide
• Express service by Fedex
• Flat rate USD25 worldwide
• Delivered in 3-5 working days
• Applicable Countries: Most countries worldwide but if service unavailable for your country, please contact us and we could work it out
All orderable products on our site are in stock and goods will usually be dispatched within one business days (excluding weekends/holidays). For more details about shipping, please check here.
Shop in confidence with our 30-day Return Policy.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item in its original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly provide a refund. For more details about returns, please check here.